GET THE BEST FROM YOUR CANDLES
- Find your favourite.
- Sweating on the top of your candle is normal.
- Trim the wick. Keep your wick trimmed to 1/8" at all times.
- Let the wax pool. Each time you burn your candle, allow the entire top layer to become a fragrant pool of liquid wax and you'll get the biggest, boldest scent possible. For the first burn; "the inagural burn"is the most important. Keep the candle lit for 1 hour for every inch of width. (ie. 3 hours for a 3" wide candle)
- Make sure your candle is at room temperature before lighting. Lighting a cold candle can cause tunnelling.
- Burn it safely. Always burn your candle on a heat-resistant surface, keep it out of drafts, away from clothing and fabrics, and never leave it unattended while lit. Keep children and pets away.
Trim the wick to 1/8 of an inch. Avoid extinguishing the candle until the wax pool that forms close to the wick almost reaches the outer edge of the candle. Then, blow it out and let it set.
- Know when to say goodbye. When only 1/2" of wax remains, it's time to let your candle go. Recycle your candle jar wherever possible.
For more tips visit our dedicated blog here - Become a Candle Burning Pro with These Expert Tips.